Jerantut e-Community - The Gateway to Taman Negara

Home About Jerantut Getting Here Classified Forum Events Gallery
Taman Negara
Tourist Attraction
Links
Register Active Topics Members Search Bookmarks FAQ  
Username:
Password:
Save Password Forgot your password?

All Forums
 Gossips Area
 1985 millenium iS BacK..
 Printer Friendly Version
Pages:
Go to Page
         1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  >>  Previous Page | Next Page | Reload
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Se7en

383 Posts
Posted - 19 Oct 2007 :  12:14:56 AM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Send Se7en an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote Send a private message to Se7en
Com'on...lets continue our 100pages ...

Se7eN sAys: I''m CraZy bCoz I''m sTiLL hAvE dReAmZ...

toofat

Malaysia
235 Posts
Posted - 20 Oct 2007 :  6:48:46 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Send toofat an ICQ Message  Send toofat a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote Send a private message to toofat
we need to start from 1st page...
nvm, we can do it de....
yo, com'on

i know i can,
be where i wanna be,
if i work hard at it,
i''ll be where i wanna be.Go to Top of Page

liling

Malaysia
644 Posts
Posted - 21 Oct 2007 :  12:14:51 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Reply with Quote Send a private message to liling
haiya~~without our forum tis website since like "jing ying ying"..haha..let us break another 100pages again...

"让毕业册上的友谊永固四个字,像下咒师父所画的符咒那样灵验。"Go to Top of Page

yee

165 Posts
Posted - 22 Oct 2007 :  6:50:28 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Reply with Quote Send a private message to yee
Finally get bek the forum,so good!
can heard the news from you all again
i thinks nt soon we will reach 100pages and the forum lost again!
haha

Go to Top of Page

zib

555 Posts
Posted - 23 Oct 2007 :  7:58:01 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Reply with Quote Send a private message to zib
sien lol.........like tis also can......died lu! no mood liao lu...100 pages gone liao......

叫我"坏"克斯~!
Be Bad or be Dad~!

Go to Top of Page

zib

555 Posts
Posted - 23 Oct 2007 :  8:00:01 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Reply with Quote Send a private message to zib
tis time i bec so late....holiday so short...wan do project also...more sien......

our latest topic is....<who be the next gathering organiser?>

i suggest Ah Kitt.....wakakakaka.....vote 1 liao...!

叫我"坏"克斯~!
Be Bad or be Dad~!

Go to Top of Page

zib

555 Posts
Posted - 23 Oct 2007 :  8:04:51 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Reply with Quote Send a private message to zib
some body pls tell xu yi and gopzex.........i miss them oh....

叫我"坏"克斯~!
Be Bad or be Dad~!

Go to Top of Page

toofat

Malaysia
235 Posts
Posted - 24 Oct 2007 :  3:57:22 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Send toofat an ICQ Message  Send toofat a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote Send a private message to toofat
i know why zib miss gopzex n xuyi liao....
because gopzex is one of the greatest contributor to last topic to achieve 100 pages....
about xuyi...i duno y lu...

i know i can,
be where i wanna be,
if i work hard at it,
i''ll be where i wanna be.Go to Top of Page

gopzex

Malaysia
591 Posts
Posted - 24 Oct 2007 :  7:54:25 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Reply with Quote Send a private message to gopzex
i m back.....
so happy to drop sumting in OUR forum...
hehe..

888Go to Top of Page

gopzex

Malaysia
591 Posts
Posted - 24 Oct 2007 :  7:57:11 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Reply with Quote Send a private message to gopzex
got little sad lor...coz our last forum really near to 100 pages....really a very best record in www.jerantut.com.....but now.......sure gt little down ler...

888Go to Top of Page

gopzex

Malaysia
591 Posts
Posted - 24 Oct 2007 :  7:59:20 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Reply with Quote Send a private message to gopzex
hey...all 1985 milenials......gambateh.....our target is 100 pages...
haha....

888Go to Top of Page

gopzex

Malaysia
591 Posts
Posted - 24 Oct 2007 :  8:01:00 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Reply with Quote Send a private message to gopzex
aih...last week go back jrt during raya holidays..
ah kitt said that, heard that many frens go back jrt but it look like nobody at jrt......so pity

888Go to Top of Page

gopzex

Malaysia
591 Posts
Posted - 24 Oct 2007 :  8:02:07 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Reply with Quote Send a private message to gopzex
in conclusion....i folow ah foo vote.....ah kitt b the nxt organizer...hahaha (actually no relavan)
haha

888Go to Top of Page

gopzex

Malaysia
591 Posts
Posted - 24 Oct 2007 :  8:04:15 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Reply with Quote Send a private message to gopzex
hey zib,how ur holiday there??
sure eat many many sabah kuih muih....like hon soon, stay at melaca eat melacca kuih-muih
hahaha

888Go to Top of Page

gopzex

Malaysia
591 Posts
Posted - 24 Oct 2007 :  8:05:07 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Reply with Quote Send a private message to gopzex
xuyi??????
disappear??

888Go to Top of Page

gopzex

Malaysia
591 Posts
Posted - 24 Oct 2007 :  8:08:29 PM  Show Profile  Email Poster  Reply with Quote Send a private message to gopzex
OLD PLACE CAFE is open again ord...
but no XI MI LU....no TANG SHUI ord...jz da normal drinking and sum juck food....feiman sure very sad lor.....he cant b the PRINCE of XIMILU.
hahaha
the cooking stall there was taken place by another ppl ord......

888Go to Top of Page

Topic is 137 Pages Long:
Go to Page
         1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  >>  Previous Page | Next Page | Reload

Jump To: